<body>

♥ That Piggy


♥ Name Vivian ♥
B-day 25th March
School SMU

♥ Cravings


♥ 中国 Tour
♥ 台湾 Tour
♥ 韩国 Exchange Programme
♥ New Camera
♥ New ShoesS
♥ New Suitcase
♥ Coach Heritage Stripe Capacity Wristlet
Brass/ Light Khaki/ Pink (Style No: 42382)

♥ SE W705
♥ Iphone
♥ New Laptop/ Macbook
♥ New Bag

♥ Tagboard




♥ Links



♥ Memories


♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ March 2010
♥ July 2010

♥ Favourites





♥ Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Complicated Life ♥

Woohoo!!

My mum has been discharged!! Yeah!! And I have already booked my air tickets to S.Korea. Flying off on 27th Aug 2009 night and reaching S.Korea on 28th Aug 2009 morning.. Going to spend a weekend before school starts.. *Looking forward to it very much!!*

Before I fly to S.Korea for my exchange programme, I will be flying over to Kota Kinabalu with my dad first. My aim is to go there and get my favourite jeans.. LOL.. It is because I got a jeans from there on my last visit with my dad and sis and I LOVE it so much!! Not only I love it, many people who saw it will praise the cutting too.. So this is how nice it is.. *Wink Wink*

Ops.. I just burnt the soup!! LOL.. I forgot I wanted to warm it up and I left it boiling for half an hour.. And it was till I smell something is burning then I remember that I was warming the soup!! *Super Sotong* No soup to drink already.. *Sob Sob*

Labels:


♥ My World My Life

8:27 PM