<body>

♥ That Piggy


♥ Name Vivian ♥
B-day 25th March
School SMU

♥ Cravings


♥ 中国 Tour
♥ 台湾 Tour
♥ 韩国 Exchange Programme
♥ New Camera
♥ New ShoesS
♥ New Suitcase
♥ Coach Heritage Stripe Capacity Wristlet
Brass/ Light Khaki/ Pink (Style No: 42382)

♥ SE W705
♥ Iphone
♥ New Laptop/ Macbook
♥ New Bag

♥ Tagboard




♥ Links



♥ Memories


♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ March 2010
♥ July 2010

♥ Favourites





♥ Friday, July 24, 2009

My Complicated Life ♥

Holiday has started!!

Yesh!! Holiday has finally started again.. Though i started it off with some rashes, have to visit the A&E, had an injection and was kept under observation for 4 hours!! How lucky I was..

Made quite a few good friends in class.. Because we chose 品乐 as the company for our project and thus we are always talking about food during our project meetings!! LOL.. 1 of them is my poly friend, Ahkar! Here is our group photo with Julie on the left and Lee Chen on the right :)
Oh, my exchange programme to S.Korea has been confirmed but I have yet to buy anything for the trip.. My air ticket, insurance and everything!! Because I have yet to receive any confirmation on when is my checkin date to the dorm.. What the hell.. Because this exchange programme starts on 31st Aug 2009 and I have to get there earlier so I will have to miss 五月天's concert!! :(

Anyway.. I am still looking forward to the trip:)

Labels:


♥ My World My Life

4:49 PM