<body>

♥ That Piggy


♥ Name Vivian ♥
B-day 25th March
School SMU

♥ Cravings


♥ 中国 Tour
♥ 台湾 Tour
♥ 韩国 Exchange Programme
♥ New Camera
♥ New ShoesS
♥ New Suitcase
♥ Coach Heritage Stripe Capacity Wristlet
Brass/ Light Khaki/ Pink (Style No: 42382)

♥ SE W705
♥ Iphone
♥ New Laptop/ Macbook
♥ New Bag

♥ Tagboard




♥ Links



♥ Memories


♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ March 2010
♥ July 2010

♥ Favourites





♥ Monday, January 19, 2009

My Complicated Life ♥

牛Year, 牛Look!!

I felt a pinch of heartache last week but I do not want to mention about the incident anymore. Maybe I'm just being too busybody. *ZIPPED*

It is 牛Year!! Here is my 牛Look!! Hehe... Not trying to act cute but decided to have a new look and it is the hairdresser's creation... Last Friday, I went to Chinatown with my sis and kirk after the haircut... Didn't want to go home empty-handed, thus bought something to decorate my house... Here is a picture I took with my sis at Chinatown... Hehe...

Labels:


♥ My World My Life

1:12 AM